KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Suitable for brake and clutch applications
- Standard 57.2mm (2.25″) mounting centres, interchangeable with other manufacturers’ master cylinders
- Breather port clearance (cut-off travel) calibrated during assembly to provide controlled lost travel
- Rubber dust excluder boot
- Non-standard push rods available on request
- Versions with non-captive push rods available on request
- Push rod length from flange is 115mm with 50mm thread length. Shorten push rod as required.
- Fluid inlet port 0.437-20 UNF (-4). Tightening torque 18-22Nm with a copper washer
- Fluid outlet port 0.375-24 UNF (-3). Tightening torque 17-20Nm with a copper washer
- To avoid trapping air, install it with the ports uppermost. The fluid outlet port must not be below the horizontal axis.
- Push rod angularity must not exceed 5° throughout the full travel
- Weight 0.31kg