KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Aluminum alloy housing with exceptional properties at elevated temperatures.
- Developed and performance tested on our in-house brake dynamometers.
- Internal parts interchangeable with Porsche 930 calipers.
- High temp seal material as used in professional racing applications.
- All parts made in USA.
- “Long Lug” rear caliper fits 930 rear control arm.
- “Short Lug” rear caliper fits non-turbo rear trailing arm including early / mid-year S & SC models
- All mounting hardware included in kit, together with installation instructions & torque specifications.
- Calipers assembled with brake fluid compatible paste to prevent seals drying out over time.
- Each caliper individually pressure tested before shipping.
- Brake rotors machined from unique cast iron formulation – proven and phenomenally successful in professional racing.
- All rotor are pre-bedded and ready for use.
- Made in USA
- Pads available in a wide range of compounds utilizing the original RSR / 930 pad shape.
- All brake pads supplied by Pro-System are pre-bedded and ready for use.
|Position||Piston size||Part Number|
|Left Front||4 x 38mm||CAR.100355|
|Right Front||4 x 38mm||CAR.100356|
|Left Rear 3.5” mounting||4 x 30mm||CAR.100357|
|Right Rear 3.5” mounting||4 x 30mm||CAR.100358|
|Left Rear 3.0” mounting||4 x 30mm||CAR.100359|
|Right Rear 3.0” mounting||4 x 30mm||CAR.100360|
|bleed screw, M10x1||BLW.100106|
|dust cap, bleed screw||BRE05150220|
|bridge pipe, left||BRR.100365|
|bridge pipe, right||BRR.100366|
|rear piston, 30mm||PIR.100374|
|front piston, 38mm||PIR.100375|
|rear 30mm seal||SER.100314|
|front 38mm seal||SER.100315|
|rear 30mm scraper seal||SER.100332|
|rear 38mm scraper seal||SER.100333|